Re: Animist Traditions

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:45:10 -0800

> The animist rule sin HW seem very thin, and most of the official
> stuff has been Sartar/theist centric... I like have a solid base to
> abuse... more info please )). Examples too!!!

You probably want to wait for HQ (or, become a hero of Issaries and check out the stuff online, but that can be a bit expensive...). The Animism rules have been pretty well worked over, so that traditions & all that are much clearer as to what they are, how restrictive or not they are, etc, and there are a number of samples.

RR