Re: Cheap flights to Toronto

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:37:30 EST

Hello fellow Gloranthans

We here in europe have at least once a year (Tentacles Convention) a convention devoted to Glorantha, and every other year two of them (Convulsion/Continuum).
But...

The last Glorantha Con in America was in July 1998... Thatīs almost 5 years ago!
This is the best chance you might get in the next five years to get that Glorantha feeling.

Glorantha is more than a roleplaying world. When you come to a Glorantha Con it is a feeling of being home.
I havenīt missed any european or american convention since 1996!

WE are the Gloranthan Tribe.
Gather in Toronto to celebrate a family party! You (in america) are so near by, so donīt hesitate, and register NOW!

Rick wrote:
> For all you international types who think that Gloranthacon in Toronto
> may not be affordable, here are some flight deals that I've found on
> ebookers.com
> You can fly over on the 6th or 7th and fly back on the 9th or 10th
> for almost no difference in price.
> These are for round trips on British Airways, which is having a big sale.
>
> Frankfurt or Koln-Bonn to Toronto for 400 euro.
> London to Toronto direct for 265 pounds.

Even if europe will have two cons dedicated to Glorantha this year (Tentacles Extravaganza in June, and the scottish Con - has it a name? - in september) the american GloranthaCon is worth to attend.

Do it the same way as i am: Go to the Convention, and add one, two or three weeks for vacation in Toronto, Canada, or whole america. As part of your vacation it will not be very expensive, either.

> See you at the convention,

I will be there.
HeroQuest is almost there, lets celebrate!

Cheers

André