Birth of the Goddess _at_ Gloranthacon

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...> <mark_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:08:40 -0000

Comrades!

For those of you who have already preregistered for GloranthaCon, there is a registration form for this brand new epic freeform/LARP in the Files section of the Gloranthacon yahoogroup. Now is the time to register for the game, of which more details are _at_ http://www.gloranthacon.com/botg.html

If you are thinking of going to Gloranthacon, then let this help you decide to come. It should be a great event - admittedly, I may be slightly bias in my judgements - and the sooner you register for the con, the sooner you can register for the game. The first batch of character assignments will be taking place over the first weekend of February, so hurry, hurry!

All the best

Mark