[OT] I found this cool armor on the Hero Plane

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:07:07 -0600

Hi everybody -

As some of you may have heard, I've been embarked on a new adventure for a while, doing some writing work for Marvel Comics. I'm hoping that some of the folks who've enjoyed my game work over the years might also be interested in checking out my foray into a new field.

Somewhat unexpectedly, my first published work for Marvel turns out to be a run of Iron Man comics.

Check out the news here:

http://www.newsarama.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000129

I shall now go perform ritual abasements to cleanse myself of the stench of self-promotion, and return to you to your regularly scheduled mailing list.

Take care >>> Robin