RE: MEETING SOMEBODY FROM ANOTHER HEROQUEST

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:47:37 -0500

Suppose I (as a player) want to ambush somebody who's on another heroquest. How would I go about this? Would I have to enact a complementary heroquest, or is there some kind of Heroquest Ambush power?

Suppose I (as narrator) decide that a character might be pulled into an enemy's heroquest. Again, I'm a little fuzzy on how I'm supposed to game this out. What abilities might be appropriate to resist this "pull"? Hos powerful should the "pull" be in game terms? How does this process appear to the gamer?

Guy