Re: Digest Number 1151

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:50:32 EST

Hello fellow gloranthans

> > I am a little bit blind to courtesans at the moment, because of starting
> the
> >
> > editing of "Tradetalk - Mature Readers Only" Issue. :-))))
> >

> Andre is this blindness induced by worshipping Onalingi? Who needs
> expensive
> courtesans? Come and join the cult of self love and experience the joy of
> oneness. Come on one and all give yourself a hand to enlightenment and
> fulfillment.

I for my part prefer a full scilled Uleria devotee... :-)

But, that reminds me of a Mostali heresy, which appeared in the Glorantha book manuscript, but ended not up in the printed book (and when you read this, you will know why!).

The heresy of the "closehandists". Maybe their heresy is missaplied worship of Onalingi too?

By the way: This heresy is included in the french and german versions of the Glorantha book. :-)

Cheers

André