Re: Number of homelands in HeroQuest

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:43:30 -0800

At 10:42 AM 2/3/2003 EST, you wrote:
>Didn't Greg say something about fifteen or even twenty Homelands
>in the basic core rulebook last summer?
>Has that been cut down to 10 recently?

We have cut the number of Hoemlands down to these below for reasons of variety and space.
Bison
Dara happa
Esrolia
Esvular
Grazer
Heortling
Puma
Seshneg
Tarsh
Teshnos

>I was just wondering, are additional Homelands going to be spread
>out over the next couple of "cultural" books (like ILHB)?

Yes, absolutely. The fist volume of Imperial Lunar Handbook has them, in exactly the same format, for most of the places in the Empire.

>And, are the ten Homelands given exactly the same space in the
>HeroQuest book? How many pages of text can I expect per "people"?

Two.
Plus there is, in HQ, a detailed religion for each of them, but not in the Homelands chapters, but in the various religion chapters.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc.
P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527 (510) 524-7619 Publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>