Re: Re: Number of homelands in HeroQuest

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:21:14 -0800

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> Andrew Solovay writes:
>
>> Not everyone here is
>> Uz-obsessed like I am, but can we hope for sourcebooks for non-human
>> homelands?
>
> What's wrong with the Unspoken Word's Book of Uz?

Nothing at all, and I own it! But I wouldn't mind having more, and besides, until something comes out with an Issaries logo on it, it's in immediate danger of being Gregged. Once there's an Issaries logo on it, it's only in *ordinary* danger of being gregged... ;-)

Besides, there's a whole lot of Uz we don't know about! I keep hearing about how weird the Blue Moon folks are, but I never get details. (Any chance they'll be covered in She Moons Us^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Imperial Lunar Handbook?)