Re: Baboonpak

From: Peter Tracy <bachelornewtling_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:18:15 +1100

Hey, Mark, Nick, fella's,

Whats with this primate bashing? I think just thinly vieled "Tail-envy". You Puny hoomanz will serve as slaves to the future great monkey empire... but first we must locate the sacred tooth of the monkey god... ;-)

>Mark Galeotti wrote:
>
>> BaboonPack? OK, some products I wouldn't be holding my
>> breath for...

>If BaboonPak ever came out, you would be well advised to hold your
>breath. Or at least your nose.
>
>Cheers, Nick

>But there must, of course, be a DuckPak!
> Mark Mohrfield

DUCKPAK!! Durulzpak please you blue-eyed Tarshite bigot! Then, I wouldn't expect much from a tarshite. ;-)

I really love the 'minor' races. Newtlings, Baboons, Dragonewts, Beastfolk. Durulz... I would really like to see more material for these guys. Those bloody Orlanthi seem to be taking up all (~85%) of the material out there. Still looking for players for a Baboon game. So far I am a 0 players. ;-)

I need a higher income for all the great fan stuff comming out at the moment.

Peter