Re: Digest Number 1155

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:29:51 +0000 (GMT)

>Well, it's not official, but there is Ian Cooper's
>nice write-up of the Blue Moon Tradition (with a Blue
>Moon Assassin heroband) in The Four Scrolls of
>Revelation...

Who are hunting Charles Corrigan's character Kareth in our house game... poor Kareth (though he did nobly sacrificed himself to save his wife, byt blocking the vial of moth essence that was hurled at his wife by a Teelo Norri spy, so it is tragically heroic).

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com