Re: Fledgling scenario idea

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:17:18 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, bryan neff wrote:

> Well what they must discover is that inside this tomb is a body part
> from---you guessed it, the fallen light--Nysalor.

I liked this idea right up to this point. Nysalor - as viewed by the Orlanthi - is the god of subtle Chaos, the fair mask of the deceiver. He simply has never displayed any signs of such unsubtle tactics. There are, as you say later, plenty of other possibilities. Given the range of mutations mentioned, Pochanago (sp?) may be the one to go for...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net