Gloranthacon Pre-Reg extended (plus a Hotel & Badge deal!)

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 07:40:42 -0500

Fellow Tribesfolk!

Just a quick note to let you all know that, with the success of Pay Pal,

we are extending the Pre-Registration period for Gloranthacon to February 28, 2003.

Once again, pre-registration is $50 US ($75 CDN)

Hotel rooms can be reserved by contacting Toronto Colony Hotel at 1-800-

387-8687 (or 416-977-0707). Don't forget to ask for our convention rate!

Single or Double $70 US ($109 CDN)
Triple $80 US ($129 CDN)
Quad $90 US ($139 CDN)

If you have any troubles getting the hotel rate, contact us at gloranthacon_at_... and we will sort things out.

Hotel & Con Badge Deal

To encourage those who are concerned about costs, Gloranthacon is also setting up a deal to help those traveling solo. A single room can be expensive for some so we are going to help people 'double up' if they cannot find a companion. For $145 US ($215 CDN) we will provide a weekend convention pass and hotel accomodations on Friday and Saturday night in a tripple room. (This price includes hotel taxes). That means a room cost of about $50 US/night - a considerable savings. However we can only do this for preregistered and pre-paid attendees. Contact us via email for further details.

Hope to see you in March!

Jeff Kyer
Gloranthacon Organizer
and Sacrificial King

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Gloranthacon-Org-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com