Re: Re: Fledgling scenario idea

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:11:24 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Sarah Newton wrote:

> However, remember that _Gbaji_ wasn't that subtle, especially towards
> the end of Arkat's quest against him. Also, that Gbaji had time
> enough (75 years was it?) to spawn all kinds of nastiness of his own,
> which may or may not have lingered in Forgotten Places.

The only unsubtle association I can think of for Gbaji is the current situation in Dorastor. I seem to recall that this was a result of the war with Arkat, with Nysalor's supporters blaming Arkat for the problems. A bit like BNFL would blame a terrorist for releasing contamination from a nuclear reactor, not themselves for having the nuclear material in the first place.

Having said that, causing plagues so you can cure them isn't exactly subtle - but it isn't in the same league as mutations-agogo either.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net