Re: artistic gods

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:20:03 -0800

> ok on the barbaric society where craft and art make one... but what about
> bards ? don t have my books with me right now... would they be Lankhor
Mhy,
> Issaries, or a subcult of orlanth ? or am i also missing something ?

Musicians/entertainers worship Skovara (Ernalda Allmother) or Drogarsi (Orlanth Allfather).
S&D are also subcults of Donandar, who isn't normally worshipped directly. Donandar worshippers tend to be wanderers rather than settled. So a court musician would most likely be Drogarsi, while a fellow or troupe wandering the countryside might be Donandari.

Roderick