RE: Re: Digest Number 1157

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:25:03 -0500

Bryan said :

> To jump back a message or two, regarding the pacifism thing, with the
> right magic this is not necessarily a deadly flaw. No doubt
> pacifists would be supporting a daimone/spirit/saint who provided
> powerful protections in return for strict requirements.

I would think that it depended on the nature of the protection. If it was something that defended using violent means they're not really pacifists are they? Especially if they were actively seeking out the protective abilities of this guardian rather than just taking advantage of them. Yeah, it's semantics but that's the way the world works sometimes...

Oliver