Re: Fledgling scenario idea

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:49:37 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Graham Robinson wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, bryan neff wrote:
>
> > Well what they must discover is that inside this tomb is a body part
> > from---you guessed it, the fallen light--Nysalor.
> >

> I liked this idea right up to this point. Nysalor - as viewed by the
> Orlanthi - is the god of subtle Chaos, the fair mask of the deceiver.

And definitely a god of light also. I did not notice any solar connotations on the cthulhuisc setting described.

Now a part of Krjalk, monsterbringer and corruptor, there would be a candidate for you.

> He
> simply has never displayed any signs of such unsubtle tactics. There are,
> as you say later, plenty of other possibilities. Given the range of
> mutations mentioned, Pochanago (sp?) may be the one to go for...

Pochango is propably not even a god, he's too close to primal chaos. I'd go for Krjalk...

Nice scenario/situation by the way. :) Nasty.

        -Adept