A Rough Guide to Pavis City

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:21:12 +0100

Hi friends

"A Rough Guide to Pavis City" - Glorious Jewel of the Second age Glorantha and Guide to old Pavis in the year 894 S.T. is ready from Print now. I will sending out all preorders today. If you haven't ordered it yet do it now at www.Tradetalk.de at sales page.

Parts of the Content are:
A visitors Guide to Pavis City
The History of pavis City
The seven Masks of the City council
City Life
etc. etc.

With a lot of fine maps of Pavis before it became such a ruined city as our adventures know it now.

The Whole magazine has 62 pages and is an excellent work of Mr. Ian "pavis" Thomson.