Re: Fledgling scenario idea

From: bryan neff <GRINNER_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:46:32 -0400 (EDT)

Sarah, Graham, and Mikko--

Thank you for your support and clarifications. Indeed I was trying to go for a Cthulhu type story. I picked Nysalor/Gabji only b/c I like the idea that his body was dismembered and the pieces hidden. I am trying to explore the notions of "what would happened if our buried secrets came back to haunt us". I also liked the idea of this big icky hand running around looking for an appropriate host to take it around to find its other buried parts! Perhaps a new chaotic hero band! =0

So, Krajalk may be an alternative--what about Ragnaglar whose body was destroyed by the Spike. Could some evil force capture a bit of his remains and entomb it for future worship or havoc??

As you can see, I am not well versed in the mythology.

Thanks again.