Call to 'Young Thrax' players

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:49:33 -0000

'Young Thrax' (aka 'The Diary of Anne Thrax'), the noisome Tarsh War prequel by Chris Gidlow that debuted at C02, will also feature at Gloranthacon VIII.

If you played in the original game and have any comments that could help me improve it, please drop me a line at nick_at_.... Any feedback would be helpful: see John's list below for the kind of things I'm after.

Cheers, Nick