RE: Re: Griffins of Glorantha?

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:11:41 -0500

Jeff suggests :

>Yep. Gryphon parts and services are just an aspect of the Dara Happan
>and Balazaring economy. Remind me to tell you about milking a
>gryhon...

Hmm, I find this unlikely. Why would fellow sun worshippers kill and dismember gryphons? Doesn't seem very collegial. Not to mention that griffins (I like the first spelling better) aren't that common. Okay, it could happen, it is a cruel world after all but I still think it unlikely. (Lunars and the ilk, sure they'd do, trolls, in a sec, but Balazarings and Dara Happans? I'm not buying it.)

Besides which that's a Griffin Island introduction, it's not in the original Griffin Mountain.

Oliver