Re: Digest Number 1171

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:03:40 EST

In a message dated 19/02/03 16:25:03 GMT Standard Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> Sun worshippers shouldn't butcher griffins, I agree. A lodrilite pesant
> just has to try to scare the griffin away from his animals. It's like
> one of those indian cows.

 I loe the idea of a protected and revered Griffin 'grazing' on the local villages cattle herd and nobody being able to do anything about it, it would make an excellent adventure for a Dara Happan adventure cycle. Trying to think of ways of moving it on would be excellent fun!

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/