Big Mything Links update

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:28:49 -0500

Hi there,

Added The Arming of Vingkot, How Orlanth Wooed the Dark Woman, How Shargash brought back the Rain, The Masks of Death, Orlanth takes Lightning, Sitric and the Mountain of Ice, and Vadrus Slays the Chieftan by Wesley Quadros, Sly-Voron Woos Fennoreth Umathsdottir, and Vastyr's Winter Stead and Morak's Spirit Drum by Chris Bell and Heroic Hearts by John Hughes (I warned him!)

I've also corrected a mistake I'd made back in May by not listing Lhankor Mhy's Ink and How Issaries Learned Mindspeech both by Richard Fenner anywhere but on the author's page. They are of course also eligible for the Mything Links Contest. (Thanks to Wesley for noticing that).

There are now 540 story links on the site by 137 authors.

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html