What do people think of Moon Rites?

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...> <mark_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:42:14 -0000

Comrades!

Moon Rites has been out for a little while now, and I was wondering what people thought of it? Personally, I think John Hughes and Jeff Kyer have done a great job with it, and that cover is awesome, but I'd be curious what other people felt. Not got it yet? Do yourself a favour - go to http://www.gloranthacon.com/advertising.html if you are in North America to order it directly, or http://www.tradetalk.de/english/ to get it from Tradetalk if you're in Europe or elsewhere. Beyond *ahem* my own fine contributions, I think there's lots of good stuff, and until you've, um, laid your hands on the secrets of Onalingi, then how will you be able to hold your own in Gloranthan conversation?

All the best

Mark