Alternate Clan History Questions

From: Mick Rowe <mickrowe.ygmv_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:50:48 -0000

hi all,

I've been trying to get some more variety in my clans' background histories
and was wondering if anyone out there had created any alternate questions for the questionnaire's in OiD and IWS.

To get the ball rolling here's one i've come up with.

The Friendly Animals � Asrelia Age
The Green Age ended when gods, people and animals became aware that they were all different. They began to separate themselves from one another and walk only with their own kind. Although your ancestors noticed the differences among the races, they saw that one race of animals still held much in common with you.

Which animals did you associate with?

a.	Mice
b.	Cats
c.	Dogs
d.	Wolves
e.	Boars
f.	Bears
g.	Mammoths

Answers:
a.	Awareness Function: Sense Mammoths; Character Creation: Fear Cats
b.	Awareness Function: Sense Mice; Character Creation: Fear Dogs,
c.	Awareness Function: Sense Cats; Character Creation: Fear Wolves
d.	Awareness Function: Sense Dogs; Character Creation: Fear Boars
e.	Awareness Function: Sense Wolves; Character Creation: Fear Bears
f.	Awareness Function: Sense Boars; Character Creation: Fear Mammoths
g.	Awareness Function: Sense Bears; Character Creation: Fear Mice

Cheers,
Mick