Seven Mothers Minimyth

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:21:57 -0000

THE SEVEN MOTHERS QUEST Yanafal Tarnils: Even I can't fight this many enemies!

Queen Deezola: We should quest for a goddess to save us. You lot! Come and help!

Irripi Ontor: I know a myth about that.

Jakaleel: I can find her if we go to the Underworld.

Danfive Xaron: I know the way. Follow me!

Everyone: Where are we? Is this the Underworld? Ooh, that looks like a goddess! Let's take her home.

She Who Waits: ...

Everyone: Hmm. We need a body for the goddess. Come here, Teelo Norri.

Teelo Norri: Urk. I'm dead... Wait a minute... No I'm not, I'm the Red Goddess!