The complete lunar minimyth

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:42:43 -0800

Seven Mothers: "Oooooom"

Red Moon Goddess: "Hi guys! Thanks!"

Goddess: "Hi! I'm a goddess and I've come back to heal the world!"

Torang: "Hey that's cool, lets join!"

Goddess: "Thanks!"

Goddess: "Hi! I'm a goddess and I've come back to heal the world!"

Neighboring states: "No you aren't!"

Lunars: "We are being attack, lets defeat them so we can heal them"

Neighboring states: "Darn. OK, maybe we are on your side after all..."

Goddess: "Hi! I'm a goddess and I've come back to heal the world!"

Char-un's: "No you aren't!"

Lunars: "We are being attack, lets defeat them so we can heal them"

Char-un's: "Ok, maybe we are on your side after all..."

Carmanians: "Hey, that bitch is gone, lets get those lunars!"

Lunars: "Oh no!"

Goddess: "Hi! I'm back! Look what I brought!"

Bat: <chomp>

Carmanians: "Crap!"

Surviving Carmanains: "Ok, maybe we are on your side after all..."

Goddess: "Hi! I'm a goddess and I'm here to heal the world!"

Old Gods: "No you aren't!"

<Battle where gods and mortals die, reality bleeds into myth>

Old Gods "Ok, maybe we are on your side after all..."

Then we have...
1) Lunars: "Hi! Where here to help the goddess heal the world!"

2) Various enemies: "No you aren't! You use chaos! What is worse, you keep winning!"

3) Lunars: "We are being attacked! Lets defeat them and heal them!"

4) Various enemies: "Darn. OK, maybe we are on your side after all!"

5) Go to #1.

Which, after a while, devolved to...

  1. Various enemies: "They defeated our friends! They use chaos and keep winning! Lets take revenge by (choose one) a) raiding them, b) killing the lover of an incarnation of goddess, c) attacking them."
  2. Lunars: "That's annoying. Lets teach them a lesson by defeating them and healing them".
  3. Go to #1

Lunars: "Hi! We are here to heal the world!"

Sartarites: "No you aren't! You defeated our friends! You use chaos! What is worse, you keep winning!"

Lunars: "Hey, they keep raiding us. That's annoying. Lets defeat them so we can heal them"

Sartarites: "Crap".

Sartarites: "Wait, look at that dragon"

Lunars: "Crap"

--