Harmast's Story

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:51:54 -0000

Lokodamyon: "I'm even more powerful than Orlanth - Worship me!" Harmast: "That's not right, I'll do the Lightbringer's quest and fetch help"
Judges of the Dead: "OK, who do you want" Harmast: "I'll have Arkat please"
Arkat: "Of course I'll help you. Hey those are really KEWL POWERZ you've got, how do you do them? Oh I see, - Hey I'm going to go and join those guys over there. They have even KEWLER KEWL POWERZ!" Harmast: "Bugger, I'll try again"
Judges of the Dead: "Ok, what this time" Harmast: "I'll try Talor this time please" Talor: "Ho! Ho! Ho!"