Re: Seven Mothers Minimyth

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:51:07 -0800

At 9:21 PM +0000 2/23/03, Bruce Ferrie wrote:

>Everyone: Hmm. We need a body for the goddess. Come here, Teelo Norri.
>
>Teelo Norri: Urk. I'm dead... Wait a minute... No I'm not, I'm the Red
>Goddess!

I've heard various opinions that Teelo Norri was used as the "personage" the Red Goddess was incarated into. However, I have a memory of, in something that talked about what the seven mothers did after the quest, her acting to set up orphanages etc. Also, we have titles of her as "cup bearer" to the goddess (ie she "served" her, not "housed" her).

Is there some hard canon that says Teelo Norri become the goddess? Or is this just because of the tendency of peole to want things to be clear by trying to find a clear role for her in the seven mothers quest?