Re: Re: Glorantha the Movie

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:56:13 -0800

mdawson_at_... wrote:

> Jar-Eel: Alyson Hannigan (Willow on Buffy)...

Aw, *yeah*. "And this one time? On the hero plane? We killed all the Bison tribe's ancestors! It was *so fun*."

And (I'm serious, here) Arnold Schwarzenegger as Arkat. "Knight. Ghost. Barbarian. Troll." He could do it. And it'd be sooo cool when he morphs into his true Uzform...

Of course, that's a different era. But I think the Gbaji wars would be a cooler movie, anyway. 'sides, it gives the screenwriters more leeway. ("Waitaminute! Harmast Barefoot wasn't a chick!" "Are you *sure*? Maybe you read the wrong version of the myths!")