four fighting storms

From: Douglas Seay <douglas-seay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:56:34 -0500

Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
> Swordthane on the right, flashing Finovan the Great Attacker
> Shieldthane on the left, mighty helemakt the Great Defender
> Spearboy behind, dauntless Hedkorath the Hurler
> Backboy watching over all, Enderala the Supporter

I seem to remember a variant of this as:

	Humakt (sword)
	Elmal (shield)
	Heler (backboy)

and I forget who the ranged attacker was.

I assume that the four storms is the normal way for "Orlanth kicks someone's butt" and when Orlanth uses the four gods as his supporters, it is "The Storm Tribe kicks some tribe's butt". Bigger gods for bigger butts or something like that.