Digest Number 151

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:47:10 -0400

> I am trying to explore

the notions of "what would happened if our buried secrets came back to haunt
us". I also liked the idea of this big icky hand running around looking for an appropriate host to take it around to find its other buried parts! Perhaps a new chaotic hero band! =0

Excellent idess, both.

> So, Krajalk may be an alternative--what about Ragnaglar whose body was
destroyed by the Spike. Could some evil force capture a bit of his remains and entomb it for future worship or havoc??

The Devil's Marsh next to the Block contains diluted chaos from the remains of Ragnaglar, and the description on the Genertela book (RQ3) says that one requirement to be a Khan of Waha is to have hunted and slain chaos there.

Maybe chaotics could find bits of remains and seek to restore them?

Also, two of the encounters in Snakepipe Hollow are with a huge disembodied left and right hand.

Andrew