Re: newbie to Hero Wars

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:48:20 +1100

Victor

A converted and greatly expanded Garhound Contest/Melisande's Hand scenario (from Sun County) is available for free download at

http://www.glorantha.com/hw/fan/garhound.html

It's in PDF format and has maps, characters and detailed contest resolutions. It's a great introductory scenario, and we wrote it up as an introduction to HW mechanisms as well.

I also have an Orlanthi marriage epic called 'Everything Is Thunder' available for download (mainly text format, PDF character sheets and handouts) at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/thunder.html

Cheers

John

John Hughes john_hughes_at_... Canberra, Australia.
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

no footprints when we go
no footprints when we go
only where we've been, a faint and fading glow...