Playability of Glorantha

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz.oliver_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:35:34 -0000

Hmm, I don't mind being part of an elitist outfit-ha, ha where weaker mortals fear to tread I go bravely forth-to play in Glorantha-however I don't see why there shouldn't be an intro level of the world to hook people into.

Say a simplified setting that illustrates the world and gets you into playing in Glorantha and then gets you hooked without the advanced degree in Glorantha (which can come later). Something that presents the world and gives you a lot of the flavour without immediately drowning you in masses of detail.

Restricting the game to elitist fanatics is fine but why not try and get other people in too?

Oliver