Re: Feedback from Joe Public on up coming HeroQuest

From: Shannon R. Wright <shwright17_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:31:31 -0000

> The question perhaps that people already in the Gloranthan
Community need to ask themselves in and then put into action, rather than argue the toss about what format new material should take, in response to all this overwhelming anticipation is "how can I take all these years of Glorathan knowledge and produce something that will be accessible and get new players into the game?".

> Regards
>
> ;O) Newt

Very well put Newt . This is how I've been feeling/thinking for a few years now, yet I could never come out and say it like you did. Guess my power of reasoning is failing badly. Thank you for saying what I could not put down inot words. And to those who have heard me rant before, this is the general point I was trying to get across, but never could. Sorry for any misunderstandings .

     Sloth

         Erin Go Bragh