Bagpipes?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:30:14 +0000 (GMT)

 > > there are
> > *no* disadvantages to worshipping the Tarshite god
> of Bagpipes. In
> > Tales, we'd have slipped in "hated by neighbours
> (unless deaf)" by reflex.
> >
> > Cheers, Nick

Jeff:

> Ah, but that's because Mark believes that there IS
> no disadvantage to worshipping bagpipes.

> Me, I prefer to propitiate them in the hopes they
> will go away
> (Hmmm... There's a scenario in there somewhere. I
> just know it).

I can't remember: is there a god of Bagpipes in Sartar? And if not, why not? If I ever get that campaign restarted (waiting for a: a playable set of rules and b: time), we had bagpipes in the plot. The PCs went hunting haggises specially so as to make bagpipes from the skins.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com