Re: Glorantha d20?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:51:13 +0000

>I'll support and purchase II products, no matter what, but I think
>

>that a
>

>>> Glorantha D20 or Gurps is desperately needed, or a RQ2 reprint.
>>

>Elsewise,
>

>>> Glorantha will go the way of Jorune and Tekumel - which is ironic,
>>

>since
>

>>> Tekumel D20 is being done by Guardians of Order.
>>

>Please, not GURPS. I find GURPS to be (ironically) incredibly rigid
>and inflexible for a supposedly universal system. I just don't think
>it would fit.

But then, you like HeroQuest - the point of a GURPS Glorantha would be to appeal to those people who *don't* like HeroQuest, so you wouldn't be the target audience anyway. I've no idea whether such a thing is viable financially, but I'd love to see it (indeed, I'd love to write it, but that, perhaps, is even less likely).
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic