Re: Initiation

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:29:11 -0000

Bloody hell, where did you dredge that message up from? Apparently you act as a battlefield medic, and heal the fallen Orlanthi rather than killing anyone. Fair enough. Repenting isn't mentioned, and given just about EVERYONE would have to do it, I see that as an indicator it's not normal practice.

And since my name has cropped up (and prepared to accept it'll get some folk's back up), I'd just like to say it's nice to see so many people finally seeing all the things I've been complaining about for over a year. Way to go, folks, you'll catch up eventually.

Wulf