I don't know about anyone else but...

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:22:40 -0500

I roleplay to forget about the real world and have fun, I feel no need to address real world issues/situations. It's entertainment, pure and simple for me and a certain level of entertainment at that.

You could use a TV/Film analogy for roleplaying I guess.

Some people want art house films and Masterpiece theatre.

Others want Hollywood Blockbusters and reality television.

I'm in the middle there as far as roleplaying goes. I rarely attain to the higher end but I hope that I stay away from the lower end as well.

Oliver