Re: Runes vs. Affinities (Was: Re: Vinga's holy days)

From: Gizmo <jons_h_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:25:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I'm a new Herowars GM, from switzerland. I take the conversation in flight, but if I understand right, you disagree with the Rune used for Battle, why more than one version did not exist?
Say for humakti, combat is perhaps linked to death and storm, while for Zorak Zoran worshipper, it is linked to death and darkness.

Gizmo