Re: Re: Glorantha D20?

From: Agent Groove <coridan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:56:03 -0500

> > > I'll support and purchase II products, no matter what, but I think
> > > that a Glorantha D20 or Gurps is desperately needed, or a RQ2
> > > reprint. Elsewise, Glorantha will go the way of Jorune and Tekumel
>
> I personally would not buy Glorantha d20, GURPS, nor RQ4.
>
> HQ for me.
>
> Anyone else ?
>
> Julian Lord

We'll see about HQ. I'll certainly buy it. Will it be playable, and by neophytes? Will it be cursed with HW-style subjective play? I'm sure that HQ will share much in common
with HW, but I hope that it will have elements that will appeal to the broad range of gamers.

Otherwise, Glorantha will become a setting that everyone says is great but no one plays.

CB