Re: CCG- just a thought

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:55:35 -0000

> I remember a conversation with Greg at GenCon about 5 years ago,
>where he thought that the Quests - pathways, powers received, magical
>items, etc, could be played out thru cards. The players would assemble
>their cards[ie myths] thru the course of play.

This, of course, sounds a lot like "Mythos" - and at the time "Mythos" looked like being the answer to all Chaosium's prayers. As things turned out, I can certainly see why Greg might be somewhat less than enthusiastic these days about a Gloranthan CCG.

...Mind you, I still think that a "Mythos" like Heroquesting Card Game would be a lot of fun to play....