Re: Playability of Glorantha

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:29:14 -0500

David Dunham writes:
> >and all the conflict came from the actions of Scott Schneider
> >in pursuance of his worsip of his God. The Gods that played
> >the most central role in the adventure were Minlister and
> >Scott's God, whose name I now seem to have forgotten
>
> Niskiss, I would guess. Definitely not a central Orlanthi god
> (even if he is the Heortling god of holding hands -- hi Nick!
> yes and so much more than just holding hands).

This doesn't sound familiar, but it could very well have been... it had something to do with recruiting men who had been bad to women earlier in their lives and were now working through their "community service"... hem hem hem...

(which involved a lot of, as far as one could tell, hand rubbing and "full body massage" and the like...)

--
Viktor