Re: GRoY

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:12:38 +0000 (GMT)

> >>However, if I want to pick up the "Glorious
> campaign,

> >It's very unlikely that you'd want to do this.
> GRoY
> >should come with a mental health/likely relevance
> >warning. Or rather, the warning should be
> supplied *before* you buy it.
>
> Hmm, I guess I'm terminally weird, but I think there
> is plenty of gaming potential in GRoY.

I'm sure there is. That's why I said "very unlikely", not "impossible". But a warning for newbies and RQ2 returnees might be a good idea. Otherwise there is an inbuilt assumption that anything being sold at present *must* be directly relevant to HW games in 1620s Dragon Pass: why else would it exist?

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com