Re: Re: Apple Lane

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:13:21 +0000 (GMT)

> > I had an idea it was post-Lunar invasion but
> pre-1613:
> > or at least, that part of that campaign was set
> then.
> > But my memories are extremely vague :(
>
> That seems about right. However, I seem to recall
> Greg's "Return To
> Apple Lane" adventure was set in the mid 1620s

Yes, I played in that and that's what I remember. And as I recall, the players were supposed to be returning to Apple Lane after about a 10-year absence. But since I was playing in "Return" without having ever played the original, I was a bit swamped with things I was assumed to know but didn't, and may be misremembering.

I don't now remember quite what had changed over the years. Which is probably a good thing, as it stops me putting out spoilers :)

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com