Comments on Moon Rites

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:35:53 -0000

First off, this is an excelent little book. In fact it's not even all that little. Lots of meaty Lunar material to get my teeth into.

I can't help feeling that NarsiRyk reminds me of someone. Obsessively collecting ancient sources, only to make them available to scholars in public collections. Hmm, it rings a bell. On a completely unrelated note, congratulations to Rick Meints on publishing the Cults Compendium.

As the moon Turns has some nice numerological speculations about the ancient moons of Glorantha. Regarding the next Lunar epoch, a zero week cycle makes a lot of sense bearing in mind the comments in King of Sartar, after all how long a cycle would you expect an invisible moon to have?

Surgeons of Vitality - lovely. Who better to embark on the project of re-assembling the dismembered parts of Nysalor and returning Gbaji... er, I mean Nysalor, back to his former glory.

Simon Hibbs