Re: Digest Number 1211

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:05:33 EST

Hi all,

 I am sure that one of the Wyrm's footnotes goes on about Whiteye's Attacks being in 1613, so I think that is a good date for setting the stories.

 I personally think that no-one in Apple Lane is that strange...but I live in Biddulph, home of Velcro, a place where Moor doesn't just mean desolate hillsides but means a group of Saracen's mooching in our hills 900 years ago, a place were Methodism found strong footholds in the local folly (fake castle), where people call each other Duck, Shug and Luv when you can understand the local dialect which is RADICALLY different to the people only 3 miles away!

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/