Mything Links update

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:50:33 -0500

I'd like to say that I'm surprised but it turns out that I (of course) missed some stories from the Digest. Fernando Blesa sent me a collection of Digests he had kept that included some pretty damn good stories I didn't manage to find.

Thanks to Fernando Blesa I've added The Story of the Sword of Dwya Nanga by Simon Bray, The Erdman's Bride - An Amad Folktale, The Hob of High Spring - An Amad Folktale, The New Plough - An Amad Folktale and Yelmalio the Traitor by Robert Darvall, On the Heresy of Dualism by Klaus Ole Kristiansen, The Curse of the Spolite Queen and The Spolite Queen's Tests by Harald Smith, and The Boys Who Wanted to be Weavers by Stephen Tempest.

There will be some more additions tomorrow as well. If anyone else out there has a computer hoard of favourite Digests I'd be grateful if they could take the time to scan them for stories I've missed.

Thanks,

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html