Re: Clarity to the metals and elements

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:56:53 +1100

Mikko:

> Just my meager scholary aspirations, of course.
>
> -Adept

As someone who is constantly working on the 'look' of Glorantha (through my Poser modelling and artwork
(http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html))

I must say that these 'meagre scholarly aspirations' work fine for me, to the extent I'd like to make them up into a table and put them on the web, if that's okay with you.

One of the advantages of 3D modelling is that you can subtly vary the appearance of metal finishes. Thus my Orlanthi metals tend to have a faint bluish sheen, Lunars Red, DarraHaps Yellow. The one exception is the gametal bronze I use for Sartarite figures, which is a deep red bronze, undoubtedly because of Earth affiliations.

 John