Re: disappointed

From: jclebreu <gljc38_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:38:32 -0000

> You think its a risky policy to publish the rules before the
supplements
> that rely on those rules? I'm afraid I can't agree with that. Now,
we'd
> all like to see everything out in the next few months, but that
ain't
> going to happen, and given those constraints, the actual *order* of
> publication looks fine to me.
>
> --
> Trotsky
> Gamer and Skeptic

> Trotsky's RPG website: http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

I am not sure that "Hero Bands", "Hero Book", "Narrator Kit", etc... are rules
But i respect the choices of issaries and i will perhaps buy Heroquest and certainly hero bands but not narrator kit and hero book.

I only said that i prefer a more balanced schedule (for example : ILH, heroquest, heros book, kerofinela, hero bands, sartar rising 3 or ILH2, etc... :-))
But i sincerely hope that policy will pay and that a lot of new players will join us this year