Re: Re: Clarity to the metals and elements

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:40:50 +0000 (GMT)

> I only brought it up since the original articles
> (that new people won't have) are so conflicted that
> even Jane Williams,
> a veteran by any standards,

Now that's a worrying thought!

> had to ask around on tin.

To be fair, I was asking at least four interrelated questions at once.

  1. What was the meaning of Tin at the time Apple Lane was written?
  2. What is the meaning in the New (HW/HQ) Glorantha?
  3. What was the intention of the writers: why did they pick Tin?
  4. How can we use any of the above to make up a reason for a Tin Roof that makes Apple Lane make sense and "fit"?

And I still think the results I got are such that with a little insane imagination (pass the mead, but not the magic mushrooms) we could quite easily have Apple Lane as a centre of EWF weirdness being used by Tarkalor to help him win hand of the the Feathered Horse Queen. Except that we're still being promised a novel about Tarkalor, and I'd hate to spoil it.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com